There are at least twenty-five different artists sharing the name Aurora.
1) Aurora Aksnes, born in 1996, is a singer from Bergen, Norway and goes by the artist name AURORA. Best known for her single "Awakening" and subsequently a cover of Oasis' "Half The World Away" for the Christmas advert for UK department store, John Lewis released in November 2015. Aurora released the single "Under Stars" in December 2014 and a four-track EP titled "Running With The Wolves" in May 2015. She is currently signed to Glassnote (North America/South Africa/Australia), Decca (world), and Petroleum Records (Norway). AURORA's first album is due for release in January 2016. http://aurora-music.com/
2) Aurora (known as Aurora UK in the USA) are English trance/dance producers, Sacha Collisson and Simon Greenaway, who have collaborated with guest vocalists Naimee Coleman, Lizzy Pattinson, Marcella Detroit and James Khari. On top of their trance and dance hits, they released an album of acoustic songs, such as the radio hit ‘Dreaming,’ in 2002. 2006 sees Aurora’s return with a dance cover of the Texas single, ‘Summer Son.’
3) Aurora is an Italian RAC band from Verona formed in 1998 , Aurora - official website
4) Aurora is a russian screamo band formed out of the ashes of another russian band pro'spect. they've released two demos (first was in 2009 and the second in 2010).
5) Aurora is a Danish melodic death metal band. Formed in 1994 as 'Aurora Borealis'. Releases:
1997 - I'll Cry Alone (EP);
1998 - Eos (CD);
1999 - Sadiam (MCD);
2000 - Devotion (CD);
2002 - Dead Electric Nightmares (CD).
Currently working on the next album.
Morten Larsen - vocals;
Thomas Broberg - guitar;
Chris Zalewski - guitar;
Anders Birkegaard - bass;
Jacob Jørgensen - drums.
http://www.aurora.dk/ - http://myspace.com/auroradk/
6) Aurora ( formerly Aura ) was a British progressive/new age/space rock band that was formed in 1984. They released one demo tape ( also titled Aurora ) before disbanding in the late 80's due to various inter-band problems.
7) AURORA ( ＡＵＲＯＲＡ) is, for the most part, an unknown Japanese band. During their career, they only released one demo tape and two singles ('Philosophy' and 'Unconscious'). A bit more information can be found at http://www22.big.or.jp/~yunisan/vi/aurora.html.
8) Auróra was founded in Gyor, Hungary, by young local punks, Vigi (guitar/vocals), Galacs (bass), Polyak (drums) and Dauer (vocals). This was in 1982, at the height of the Hungarian punk blast, a period in which a punk gig caused big agitation, occasionally starting riots.
9) Aurora was the first Latvian indie rock band, formed by Ritvars Dižkačs in 1987. Aurora's most famous hits were 'Barjera' and 'Sadauzītais Bundzinieks' which are still played frequently on radio and TV stations. Unfortunately, information is only available in Latvian: http://www.home.lv/raymond/aurora.html.
10) Aurora is an Albanian act who had a hit in 2005 with the song 'Per Mua Ishe Ti'.
11) Aurora is an American dance trio and released two albums.
12) Aurora is a German Dark-Wave band and was later renamed to Aurora Sutra. Songs include The Land of Harm and Appletrees (1993), The Dimension Gate (1994), Passing Over in Silence Towards Nuit (1996) and I and I Shall Descend (1998).
13) Aurora is a Swedish avant-garde metal/emoband who have currently recorded three EPs.
http://www.auroramusik.se/ (not available in English)
14) Aurora is a Polish new wave group formed in 1987, disbanded and reunited twice.
http://dada.serpent.pl/aurora/ (in Polish)
15) Aurora is a Chilean-based electronic project, although it's actually named .aurora_.
16) Aurora is a Connecticut based band who recently released their first album "Into the Sunset"
17) Aurora is a 3 piece rock group from Sydney, Australia who recently produced their own professional quality home demo.
18) Aurora is a duo of rappers, Onry Ozzborn and Sleep.
19) Aurora is a now-defunct four-piece indie/alternative band from Seattle, Washington. More information can be found on their MySpace.
20) Aurora is a two piece Alternative Rock band from Dublin, Ireland, featuring lead vocalist Eilis Fox and Guitarist Brian Keegan of Three Places.
21) Aurora is a 5-piece jazz-band from Aarhus, Denmark, formed in 2006. Debut album "Aurora" released in 2009 on Calibrated/VME. Aurora - Myspace, Aurora - official website.
22) Aurora is a female singer from Indonesia.
23) Aurora is a metal band from Birmingham England. [url=https://www.facebook.com/aurorauk?hc_location=stream [/url]
24) Aurora (formerly known as Xio) is a singer/songwriter/actress who has thrived in multiple creative genres by re-inventing herself and establishing a new definition of the word “artist.” Aurora, born as Xiomara Medina in San Juan, Puerto Rico, founded Medination Music LLC, her own independent record label. Under this label, she released two albums, "Temperatures of My Life" & "So Alive." Aurora has released numerous singles, including her latest, "Heaven/Cielo." "Heaven" was the #1 Added & Spincrease single for Nov 1st week on New Music Weekly putting her on the "Up & Coming" artist list as well. This club and radio banger was written by Aurora and produced by Tony Caluccio, who has remixed and collaborated with a stellar list of headliners, including Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Whitney Houston, and Michael Jackson. Aurora directed and edited the video for her song “Ve”, which was the official selection of the 2013 Rincon International Film Festival in Puerto Rico.
25) Aurora is a female reggae singer from Finland. Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL. …shrink me down again